It’s been a couple of days. Lots for which to be grateful. Here are a few things:
1. A wonderful weekend with the lovely Sarah in Louisville. Tickets to see Once at Kentucky Center were among her birthday gifts back in November. It was a wonderful show, and we enjoyed great food and a little shopping.
2. While we were away, I was elected to the St. John’s Lutheran Church Council. It’s very humbling to be considered a spiritual leader, and I am grateful to the congregation and look forward to working with my fellow council members
3. Also while out of town, I had the opportunity to offer support to a friend who attempted something amazing. He really is amazing. I’m so proud to know him.
4. A lunch meeting today with a prospective editor for my book. I’m hopeful she’ll take the project. A few extra prayers wouldn’t hurt.
5. Lange Animal Hospital, for taking care of Marley dog while we boarded her for our trip out of town. She got a bath and her nails trimmed, too!